There are 1000’s of models of vacuum cleaners out there, so I guess that you are here to see which of them is best for you. If you need an expert in the cleaning field, you get one here, for free. I’m Jason and I’ve built this site to help you get the most suitable vacuum cleaner for you and your home. There is really no need to look any further; I’ve covered here hundreds of models that I reviewed personally. I’ve spent countless hours testing these products, building comparison charts, quantifying the pros and the cons of each model, marking each vacuum cleaner with my personal rate (on a 0-100 scale) based on several characteristics such as suction power, maneuverability, accessories, and several other things I find fundamental. Moreover, I do this on a daily basis, so rest assured that this is the most updated and most complete guide to choosing your vacuum cleaner.
So, what is the best vacuum cleaner? Just the other day, I was reading an article that was saying people clean on average around 1-2h per day. Considering this, I believe every household should be equipped with a device that enhances this activity. A great vacuum cleaner makes boring activities such as house cleaning if not pleasant, at least bearable. Anyways, nobody wants to buy a product that will utterly prove to be not worthy. You can try to search yourself for all the little things, all the tiny details that fit together into making a great vacuum cleaner, or you could take my advice and save hours of unnecessary browsing. Why trust me? Because I like what I do and because I do it well.
A lot of people waste their money on products they see in TV informercials. They just buy vacuum cleaners without even looking for a review. Another way of getting a bad appliance is by joining MLM scheme. Even door-to-door salesmen are not to be trusted, as the quality of the products they are selling is highly questionable. Just think that all these marketing techniques cost money, money that you will utterly pay from your own pocket. And what is worse, you could end up with a discontinued old vacuum cleaner that you buy for new. Other danger consists in buying a product from an US established brand that is actually produced in China. If there would be no quality loss, I wouldn’t mind this practice, but in most cases, you will get an inferior product. Although there is a feeling of frustration that gets to you when clicking on Google results, online media is cheap (almost free, I might say) and in the case of this site, sincere.
Now, let’s not lose any more time and get started. Here is the latest version of the 2016 comparison chart, containing the best vacuum cleaners and cleaning systems out there. IMO, this is the single piece of information you’ll need to make a quick and smart choice when buying a vacuum:


Awesome post !
ReplyDeleteI still son't know How does
a vacuum cleaner cause static electricity.
Can you tell me the detail?
Thanks a lot for sharing your post!
:)
Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts.I like the way you describe the post with us. Many thanks.Fredrickson
ReplyDeleteOne last question, I’ve noticed on a few other blogs/reviews that a lot of people get the tools free from the manufacturer to review. Will you tell me which brand is best? my blog
ReplyDelete